TPO Flat Roofing Services
* TPO a Thermoplastic polyolefin - single-ply roofing membrane. TPO is a synthetic rubber compound, it has a greater puncture and tear resistance than the general conventional black rubber systems.
* TPO is heat reflective, energy efficient and ecofriendly. Unlike the conventional tar and gravel or two-ply torch down or EPDM it has a built in UV reflection. TPO can be retro fit over existing roofs.
* TPO is welded together with hot air. The seams are stronger and do not deteriorate compared to conventional methods of adhesive, glue and tape.
* No Torch, hot tar or open flame required which can be dangerous on older dried out structures. Rubber is glued together which has no UV reflection in it. The glue dries out and creates a higher rate of leaks. EPDM roofs also have higher risk of leaks around chimneys, HVAC units and pipping. EPDM is more vulnerable to punctures than any other roofing material.
* BUR build up roof, hot tar and gravel similar to asphalt can be very messy and have an over powering smell to install. Lastly it is very hard to find the source of leak.
Get A Free Quote Today!
Call Us at 905-447-ROOF (7663)
Or Simply Fill Out The Quote Form On Your Right.